Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

++TRANSMISSION: SUBJECT ID: 1334ELSWIT++

+SUBJECT ID: 1334ELSWIT+
++BEGIN TRANSMISSION++
although i haven't a clue how many times i was struck before coming around, the moment  my eyes opened and i saw that it was not my husband holding me, that man was left lying on the floor. one single shot between the eyes. i watched the blood stream from the back of his head as if it were happening in slow motion. the glistening candy-like brilliance brought an oasis of life to this tomb that i could not quickly turn away from. i pulled off my glove and placed my palm into it, leaving my hand print on his cheek. i then drew my monogram in the blood that had spattered the chair i was meant to die in. afterward i pulled my glove back up past my elbow, released him from his weapons, and re-adjusted the ribbons in my hair like a proper lady. 

however he got in here, i am getting out there and by the time this crosses the cortex or however this remote signal was picked up..i will be long gone. thank you, dear captors, for this adventure and sincere lesson. it has been a pleasure. now i got what i wanted, the question is...did you?

this is Rottengirl Elswit London, signing out.
++CAPTURE POD LV426: LOCATION: UNKNOWN++
++LOCKDOWN MALFUNCTION DETECTED++
+++END TRANSMISSION+++

No comments:

Post a Comment